What Is UltraViolet?
UV allows you to take movies that you have purchased either on disc or as a download from our store on the go. UV is your cloud-based solution to streaming your movies anywhere, across all devices. By linking your Kaleidescape Store account with a UV account you can synch your collections and enjoy the best of both worlds.
How Do I Start?
- If you already have a store account, you can create and/or link your UV account via the UltraViolet Settings page within our store.
- If you do not have a store account, part of the registration process allows you to create or link your existing UV account to your Kaleidescape Collection.
How Do I Add Movies?
- Movies purchased from the Kaleidescape Store with UV rights are automatically added to your UV library for streaming. Look for the UV symbol on the movie details page while shopping on our store.
- Movies that you previously purchased on discs that have UV rights can be added to your UV library for just $1.99! Visit “My Kaleidescape” in the Kaleidescape Store to see a complete inventory of your digital offers.
How Do I Watch?
- Once your UV and Kaleidescape accounts are synched you are ready to watch on-the-go. There are many apps available to view your content, including Flixster, Cinema Now, M-Go, Nook and Vudu.
- Download your preferred app and set your movies free!