Kaleidescape now makes it easy for customers to purchase a collection of movies of their choice and have them downloaded at the factory to a new Strato S movie player or Terra movie server (US customers only). Choose up to 100 desired movies prior to the shipment of a new Kaleidescape system, and Kaleidescape will download the purchased titles to the new system at the factory for a nominal download service fee.
How this service works:
- When preparing a quote or order for a new system, add part MSFDS – Factory Download Service to the order to indicate that the customer would like to have purchased content downloaded at the factory prior to shipment.
- Once the payment for the order is confirmed, Kaleidescape Order Processing will release the order to stage the new Strato S movie player or Terra movie server for content download at the factory. The customer will receive an email with information about the Factory Download Service. They will also receive an email with a link to activate their system. (The date this email is sent will be considered the “start date” for how this process works.)
- Once the system is activated, the customer will create a Kaleidescape Movie Store account. (Note: If the customer already has a movie store account, he or she will only need to register their new system to that account.)
- The customer has seven calendar days (“selection period”) from the “start date” above to activate the system and to purchase movies that will be downloaded at the factory. If no titles have been purchased during the “selection period”, Kaleidescape will ship the system to the dealer without any factory-downloaded content.
- Kaleidescape will download up to 100 titles purchased by the customer within fourteen calendar days after receiving confirmation of payment for movie purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made in full prior to any factory content download service begins.
- A 15% product restocking fee applies if the order is cancelled after the account is activated and the content download process has begun.
- All movie purchases are non-refundable, whether paid by credit card or otherwise.