KALEIDESCAPE M700 DISC VAULT
AT A GLANCE
Automatically imports your Blu-ray discs and CDs and catalogs your DVDs
Includes an integrated M-Class player
Loads up to 320 discs making it easy to add great content to your library
Enables instant playback of content imported from Blu-ray disc
Supports fully-automated playback of protected DVDs
KALEIDESCAPE M700 DISC VAULT
The Kaleidescape M700 Disc Vault automatically imports your Blu-Ray discs and CDs and allows you to play your protected DVDs without touching a physical disc.
The Kaleidescape M700 Disc Vault includes an integrated M-Class player that can be used to play movies and music stored on your Kaleidescape System.
Insert your Blu-ray discs and CDs and the M700 Disc Vault automatically copies them onto your Kaleidescape System. Protected DVDs are not imported, but are played directly from the disc vault’s optical drive to any Kaleidescape movie player. Up to 320 discs can be loaded into the vault making it easy to import or play your collection of movies and music on disc.
Discs in the vault remain organized and easy to find. To retrieve one, simply navigate to the title using the onscreen display of any player, and select Eject Disc.
The presence of a Blu-ray disc in the vault enables instant playback of the copy on the server by any M-Class player in the system. If a Blu-ray disc is ejected, the system cannot play the movie until it is reinserted.
The M700 Disc Vault connects to your home network with an Ethernet cable and can be used with Kaleidescape Premiere systems.
TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 17.5in × 8.8in × 21.9in (W × H × D) (44.5cm × 22.4cm × 55.6cm)
- 38lbs (17.2kg) empty
- 49lbs (22.2kg) fully loaded with discs
- Max consumption: 46W
- Typical: 34W
- Standby: 32W
- 100–240V, 50–60Hz universal input
- 100Base-TX/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45 connector)
- OTHER CONNECTION
- USB 2.0 (reserved)
- Kaleidescape Remote included
- Front-panel IR receiver window
- IR input (1/8in mini-plug)
- RS-232 control port (DB-9 male)
- Operating temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000ft (3,048m)
- Heat output: 180 BTU/hr (52W) max
- Airflow: 7 CFM (12 m3 /hr) max
- Minimum 1in (2.5cm) space at the front
- Minimum 2in (5cm) space at the rear
- CSA 60950-1
- IEC 60950-1
- FCC CLASS B
- RoHS Compliant
- Component YPbPr (RCA connectors)
- Composite (RCA Connector)
VIDEO DISPLAY FORMATS
- Resolutions: 1080p60/50/24, 1080i60/50, 720p60/50, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p
- Digital (coaxial RCA and TOSLINK connectors)
- Analog stereo (RCA connectors)
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Digital
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- DTS Digital Surround
- MPEG audio
- Rack ears included for mounting in a 19in rack, 5U space
- Blu-ray disc, BD-R, BD-RE
- DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- CD, CD-R, CD-RW,
- Standard 12cm (4.7in) diameter discs
- 320 discs
BLU-RAY DISC FEATURES
- Profile 2.0
REGIONAL PLAYBACK CONTROL
- Each M700 Disc Vault has a DVD region code which can be changed up to four times.
- A DVD that matches the region code configured for the M700 Disc Vault can be played by any movie player in the system.
- The Blu-ray Disc region code of the integrated M-Class player is set at the time of purchase and cannot be changed by the customer.
- 3 years (extendable)